Private In Store Shopping Appointment
We're pleased to offer private in-store shopping appointments for our clientele right now, with our community's safety and wellbeing in mind! Appointments are 1 hour in length and offered Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. As most of our inventory is available online, we ask that you let us know in advance if there are particular pieces that you are interested in so that we can have them ready for you at your appointment. Clothing that is tried on and not purchased will be quarantined for 72 hours so we ask that you be mindful of this when shopping.
Safety Measures In Place
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or if you have been in contact with any persons exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entry and exit, and we have it placed throughout the shop as well to continue to use as needed.
- A face mask must be worn in order to visit us. If you do not have one, please let us know prior to your appointment and we will provide one for you.
- We know that our shop is usually a very tactile experience, but we please ask that you let us show you any items that you are interested in at this time.
- If you'd like to shop with someone from your bubble, please let us know in advance so that we are aware of how many bodies will be in the shop. We kindly ask that small children stay home at this time.
- There are markers placed throughout the shop as guidelines for proper social distancing.
- Change rooms and surfaces will be sanitized between customers.
- Clothing that has been tried on but not purchased will be put aside and quarantined for 72 hours.
- We cannot accept cash at this time, only debit and credit please.
If any of the dates and times do not work for your schedule, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding our procedures please feel free to get in touch with us via email at email@example.com.